In today’s world, we face many complex societal challenges. Projects addressing these challenges often involve actors and stakeholders from different fields and disciplines bringing together their own perspectives or knowledge on a topic. Accordingly, collaborative transdisciplinary approaches are crucial for the success of a project.
Topics of the course
- Research skills needed in order to produce relevant outcomes for society and academia
- Transdisciplinarity: principles, research processes, and application
- Guiding questions, phases, and steps in transdisciplinary projects
- Pitfalls and opportunities in transdisciplinary projects
- Ethical implications of co-production processes
- Examples of transdisciplinary projects on sustainable development, migration, and health topics
The next course will start 22. February 2021 and is open to students and researchers from all backgrounds, as well as stakeholders involved in finding solutions to complex societal challenges.
More info and registration HERE.